- Sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls
- Discover both the American side and Canadian side in one tour
- Enjoy a thrilling Maid of the Mist boat ride or a "Journey Behind the Falls" tour (depending on season)
- Explore the adventurous Cave of the Winds in season
- Get fantastic aerial views from atop the Skylon Tower
- Marvel at several falls including Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls
- All attraction fees, admission fees, tolls, bridge tolls and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Get things started on the right foot with a convenient hotel pickup (from Niagara Falls area) in a comfortable sightseeing vehicle, complete with an expert guide who knows everything there is to know about Niagara Falls.
This day trip to Niagara Falls hits all the hot spots of the area.
What more can be said about the Maid of the Mist boat cruise? This is the ultimate Niagara Falls activity and no trip to the falls is complete without it. Grab a poncho and get up close and personal with the falls. Feel the cool spray and the powerful sounds of the water. This is the experience of a lifetime for those taking the tour between late April and October.
Outside of those dates, take an equally exciting “Journey Behind the Falls” to explore the scenic tunnels below and behind the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Make no mistake—this is as close to the falls as anyone wants to be. The sound is like thunder and the view is breathtaking. Stand back, or in this case stand just close enough to feel the power. It’s exhilarating.
Other stops on this tour include the Niagara Gorge, Goat Island, Prospect Point Park observation tower overlooking the falls, Queen Victoria Park, and the famous Floral Clock, one of the largest in the world.
Please note: The Maid of the Mist tour departs from the U.S. side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States and Canada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour transits between the United States and Canada. All customers must have appropriate border crossing documentation and meet mandatory requirements to enter the United States and Canada
- A valid PASSPORT or other accepted border crossing documentation is required on the date of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- ArriveCAN (free app) is required to enter Canada and must be completed within 72-hours of your tour date. For assistance with ArriveCAN, contact Over the Falls Tours directly.
- PROOF of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all travelers 12 years and older.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Reconfirmation of border crossing requirements (PASSPORT, PROOF of COVID-19 Vaccination and ArriveCAN) with Over the Falls Tours is REQUIRED. Your booking may be canceled without refund if you don’t contact Over the Falls Tours directly a minimum of 24-hours prior to your tour date to confirm border crossing requirements.
- Over the Falls Tours: Local Phone:716 283 8900; Toll Free Phone: +1 877 783 8900; Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Over the Falls Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Definitely recommend bringing water and snacks as the kiosks have long lines and too few attendants." See review
- "Also, if you don't want to spend too much money on cafeteria style food for lunch, pack your own." See review
- "If you have enough time, go by your own means, much cheaper, probably half the cost if you are two couples sharing a car, in effect buy 2 get 2 free!" See review