- Cruise the Southern California coast on a whale-watching adventure
- Travel by medium-sized excursion vessel for a safe but intimate outing
- Enjoy wine and beer, as well as other snacks and drinks, on-board
- Experience marine life, including Humpback whales and sharks, in the wild
Departure & Return
Plan on arriving 30 minutes before your trip. 100 Aquarium Way Dock#2 Long Beach, CA 90802. Parking Validation available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As with any trip to sea, please wear flat shoes and bring a hat, sunglasses, sun block and a light jacket or sweatshirt. Remember Ice Chests, Coolers, Alcoholic Beverages, illegal drugs and firearms May Not Be Brought Aboard.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please reconfirm with us directly at least 24 hours prior to your tour by contacting us directly per the phone number or email listed on the ticket
- Failure to reconfirm may result in the cancellation of your reservation and is non refundable
- Please note Tickets are sold SEPARATELY BY SANTA MONICA CRUISE TOUR AND TRAVEL CENTER. Our ticket prices include additional service fees above the cost of the tour to offer you this product.
- Any Requests for Refunds or Cancellations should be made directly to Santa Monica Cruise Tour and Travel Center, Inc at Santamonicatours@gmail.com or by calling our Office at 310-315-9100 x 1 However all tickets are final except when the tour is cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Please note you are purchasing your Tickets and thru our Tour and Travel Agency. We are happy to assist you with all questions regarding this tour. The Tour departs from 400 Main St, Newport Beach CA 92661
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Monica Cruise Tour & Travel Center
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff