Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
There are a lot of free and paid parking spots near our starting point. We will meet at the McFadden Centennial Square at Newport Beach Pier. Your tour will end at a different location that where we started, if you choose to drive and park, you'll need to take a ride-share back to the parking lot.
Our tour ends at the Village Inn, a restaurant with great live music on Balboa Island. If you need to return to the start point for your vehicle you can take a ride-share back for around $10.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY North America Tour Hub
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms