Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine your sightseeing with a gourmet meal on this two-in-one cruise
- Upgrade for a whole bottle of Champagne, plus window seating
- Enjoy a duet entrée, seaside views, and background music via satellite radio
- This dinner cruise is unforgettable, and perfect for any occasion
Departure & Return
Boarding: Mariner's Mile, 2431 W.Coast Highway #101. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at 2431 W Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This cruise is currently offering outdoor seating only
- We recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
- From Anaheim/Disneyland to Newport Beach, approximately 30 minutes (depending on location)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- All areas on board are non-smoking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.