- See Washington DC and Philadelphia's most impressive highlights in just one day
- A guide shares details that you would likely miss if visiting on your own
- Avoid the hassle of renting a car with round-trip transport from NYC
- Joining a tour lets you avoid deciding which sites to prioritize on your short trip
Departure & Return
05:00 a.m. In front of the Lids store at Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Av. between 47th and 48th streets, New York, NY 10036
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs are not available on this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It would be nice to schedule a tour to the White House." See review