4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty on a tour from Manhattan by ferry with priority boarding. Take a guided tour of Ellis Island, where you can stay afterward, if you wish, to look for your own family record. You also have the option to upgrade to include access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal.
- Round-trip ferry ride from Battery Park included
- Admire the Manhattan skyline on the ferry ride to Ellis Island and Liberty Island
- See where immigrants entered the United States on Ellis Island
- Choose to visit the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty, if you wish
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalksNYC, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour Reserve Access Ticket-OPENED?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour Reserve Access Ticket-OPENED?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour Reserve Access Ticket-OPENED?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour Reserve Access Ticket-OPENED?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkWater Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynWater Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkWater Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
St. Paul's ChapelMuseum of SexShubert TheatreWhite Plains Performing Arts CenterNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexNeue Galerie New YorkNew York City ChinatownGeorge Washington BridgeGreenwich VillageBattery ParkWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Saks Fifth Avenue FlagshipNolitaSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumTimes SquareBowling GreenRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times SquareHayden PlanetariumNew York Penn Station