- Enjoy a special perspective on New York Harbor's top sights on a sunset tour
- See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge up close
- Admire the unparalleled Manhattan skyline views from the water’s edge
- Sit back on a calming cruise, offering a relaxing way to take in the sights
Departure & Return
Departure PointPier 36 New York, 299 South St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 Restriction: Face Coverings are required
- Covid-19 Restriction: Travelers must social distance and stay 6 feet away from other passengers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Statuewalks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by NOW OPEN Statue of Liberty Sunset Sightseeing Cruise & New York City Sky Line .