2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
New York City is so big, it can be difficult to fit everything into one visit. This tour makes seeing NYC’s most interesting neighborhoods—SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown—in one day easy. In SoHo, visit the historic Cast Iron District, and learn about 19th-century architecture. In Little Italy, see mob sites, and hear about John Gotti, an American mobster. In Chinatown, see top highlights and where get the best bargain.
- Fit three New York City neighborhoods into one day
- See SoHo's incredible architecture and where to get the best bargains in Chinatown
- A guide tells mobster stories in Little Italy most locals don't even know
- An easy-to-find meeting spot in Duarte Square makes for a stress-free start
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Audio Guide (translates the tour)
Departure & Return
Ave. Of Americas, Canal St. and, Grand St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Chinatown, New York, NY, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain and shine; please dress accordingly
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a good amount of walking
- Food vendors are not guaranteed
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We reserve the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 New York Neighborhoods Small-Group Tour : SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 New York Neighborhoods Small-Group Tour : SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 3 New York Neighborhoods Small-Group Tour : SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 New York Neighborhoods Small-Group Tour : SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
- "Not too long for those of us over 70 that don't want to walk that much." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
Tenement MuseumStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)Hard Rock Café New YorkGrand Central StationShubert TheatreThe Jewish MuseumBethesda FountainBronx Museum of the ArtsOne World Trade Center Majestic TheatreHudson River Broadway TheatreRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times SquareManhattan Cruise TerminalNiagara FallsGround Zero Museum WorkshopNeue Galerie New YorkDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingChelsea MarketFort Tryon Park