2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Go back in time to New York City's Gilded Age on this 2-hour private walking tour around the Gramercy Park area of Manhattan. With a private guide, learn about this extravagant period of American history as you see 19th-century mansions and enjoy rare access to the Players, an exclusive club founded in 1888 for those in the fields of art and acting.
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Player's Club
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Audio Guide that translates tour
Entrance to Gramercy Park
Departure & Return
33 E 17th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/11/2017 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Friday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
16 Gramercy Park S, New York, NY 10003, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Players Club has a strict dress code. Attire is business casual. No shorts, sneakers, flip-flops, or beachwear of any kind is permitted in the club. Those dressed inappropriately will not be admitted, there are no exceptions.
- You must be at least 12 years of age to attend this tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- The Players Club has multiple flights of stairs and there is no elevator for guests
- Guests acting inappropriately within the Player's Club will be asked to immediately leave the premises
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Tour operator reserves the right to deviate from the route of the tour in the event of marches, parades, and circumstances beyond our control.
- Tour does not operate for the entire month of August
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Dog Tours Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Gramercy Park and Union Square Tour with Entry to Players Club Mansion?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Gramercy Park and Union Square Tour with Entry to Players Club Mansion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Gramercy Park and Union Square Tour with Entry to Players Club Mansion?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Gramercy Park and Union Square Tour with Entry to Players Club Mansion?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Gramercy Park and Union Square Tour with Entry to Players Club Mansion
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Manhattan Cruise TerminalMajestic TheatreWilliamsburg BridgeGerald Schoenfeld TheatreEdge NYCColumbia UniversityJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirNew York City Little ItalyRadio City Music HallNederlander TheaterSpyscapeEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestNew York City Garment DistrictChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexGround Zero Museum WorkshopStage 42Time Warner CenterNew York City West VillageGeorge Washington BridgeTimes Square