3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
323 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
71 7th Ave S, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- We do walk about 3 miles during the NYC tour, and our pizza stop has a couple of steps up at the entrance. All other stops are fully wheelchair accessible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkStreet Food Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynStreet Food Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynFood Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkStreet Food Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
The Dakota ApartmentsMetLife StadiumLunt-Fontanne Theatre9/11 Tribute MuseumDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterChrysler BuildingApollo TheaterStrand Book Store (The Strand)Booth TheatreStage 42Seaport District NYCEverett Children's Adventure GardenMajestic TheatreUnited Nations HeadquartersWoolworth Building Carnegie HallNew York City ChinatownNewark Liberty International Airport (EWR)Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)Hudson River