4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A picture-perfect view of the Manhattan skyline is hard to find when you’re in the city. This tour takes you across the state line to a local-kept secret for photography at the Hudson Waterfront in New Jersey. Along the way, sample famous pastries, learn about Frank Sinatra’s hometown, and get great views of the Statue of Liberty from Liberty State Park.
- New York City skyline photography tour makes sure you take the best photos
- Get off the beaten track visiting local-approved spots for taking pictures
- Find the best views of the Manhattan skyline at night
- All transportation included from Manhattan hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Always bring a jacket. The tour happens by the windy Hudson River Bank
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal City Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York City Skyline Tour by Night with Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New York City Skyline Tour by Night with Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New York City Skyline Tour by Night with Local Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
New York City Skyline Tour by Night with Local Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityNight Tours - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkNight Tours - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynNight Tours - Long IslandBus Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Vivian Beaumont TheaterHigh LineHard Rock Café Yankee Stadium Radio City Music HallYankee StadiumLyceum TheatreStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)New York City Ballet (NYCB)Seaport District NYCNederlander TheaterSpyscapeJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)Trump TowerBowling GreenStrand Book Store (The Strand)Stone Street Historic District Frick Collection New York City Little ItalyNew York Harbor Ellis Island