- Experience New York City's best sights on a 6-hour driving tour, plus admission to One World Observatory
- Briefly explore Manhattan landmarks including Central Park, 9/11 Memorial, the Financial District and more as a guide provides commentary
- Travel in the comfort of a brand-new luxury vehicle through the city streets
- Learn about the history and stories of NYC from your guide
- This comprehensive tour is the perfect introduction for first-time visitors with only a day to spare
- Skip the lines at One World Observatory, with pre-reserved tickets to the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Front of Le Parker Meridien Hotel
Return point: One World Trade Center, One World Observatory 285 Fulton St, New York, NY 10007
What To Expect
While your driver expertly navigates New York's busy streets, a separate guide relays information about the sights as you pass them. See the breadth of Manhattan, from Central Park's leafy expanses to Wall Street's famous bull to the wedge-shaped Flatiron building. You can also pay your respects to fallen heroes outside the 9/11 Memorial. At each stop, take the opportunity to walk around as your guide shares commentary about each attraction.
Following your comprehensive exploration of New York City from the ground, experience the city from the sky. The tour includes admission to One World Observatory, one of Manhattan's most popular new destinations. Skip the lines, receive salutations from an array of languages from around the world at the Global Welcome Center and shoot to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. On the 60 second ride, watch as LED technology displays the construction of Manhattan's skyline over centuries.
Once you arrive, feel free to explore three stories filled with floor-to-ceiling views of New York City sprawled below. Spy the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge in the distance, plus views of the Empire State Building, Fifth Avenue's flashy boutiques, St. Patrick Cathedral and some of the sights you saw during your driving tour. Within a day, you'll have explored every side of New York City.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair and infant seats are available upon reuqest. Please let us know
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Quality Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.