- Explore the foods and history of the Lower East Side on a walking tour
- Skip guesswork: let a guide introduce you to must-try eateries and snacks
- Try “bialy” rolls, pickles, and more; and unpack the area’s immigrant past
- Stop by the Tenement Museum and enjoy tastings that amount to a full meal
Departure & Return
This NYC institution has the most authentic, best knishes you’ll ever eat anywhere. Period. No contest.
They beat Bobby Flay in a throw down for good reason. These doughnuts are to die for.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary/allergy requirements at time of booking
- Rain or shine
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Guy Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by NYC Lower East Side Walking and Food Tour.