2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you love public art, innovative design, and urban adventure, then there's one New York City attraction that you shouldn't miss: the High Line. Escape the city's hustle and bustle on this rejuvenating High Line hike, where you stroll an elevated park with well-tended gardens, works of public art, and views of the skyline and Hudson River. Along the way, pass Vessel, an interactive artwork at Hudson Yards, and end your tour at the renowned Chelsea Market.
- Take a walking tour on New York's elevated High Line park, to Chelsea Market
- Visit an oasis in the city, with local flora, ample seating, and great views
- Enjoy public art, including numerous sculptures and murals on the High Line
- Meet your group at 34th Street-Hudson Yards Subway Station, on the 7 train
Saved to wishlist!
This activity may not include admission ticket for "The Vessel"
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal City Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during High Line & Hudson Yards Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during High Line & Hudson Yards Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during High Line & Hudson Yards Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during High Line & Hudson Yards Small Group Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
High Line & Hudson Yards Small Group Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 48 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursMarketsPhotography ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkArchitecture Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkMarkets - New YorkPhotography Tours - New YorkArt Tours - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynArchitecture Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynMarkets - BrooklynPhotography Tours - BrooklynArt Tours - BrooklynFood Tours - Long IslandArchitecture Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandMarkets - Long IslandPhotography Tours - Long IslandArt Tours - Long IslandCategory
Bronx ZooFrick Collection Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkBrooklyn BridgeMadison Square GardenRockefeller CenterHarlemUpper East SideHigh LineSolomon R. Guggenheim MuseumTriBeCaDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingMarquis TheatreStaten Island Ferry42nd Street New York CityHudson TheatreBelvedere CastleThe VesselThe Museum at Bethel WoodsDaily News Building