Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste some of the best food in New York City’s Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood
- A lunchtime start time and plenty of food tastings let you skip lunch before
- A small-group limited to eight people provides an intimate experience
- Vegetarian options are available—just leave a note when checking out
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Gyu-Kaku Address: Gyu-Kaku, 321 West 44th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, New York 10036
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. We cannot accommodate Vegan, Kosher, or Gluten-free diets.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.