2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience some of the hidden gems of Hell's Kitchen you’d miss if exploring on your own during this walking food tour of the neighborhood. Listen to your guide's historic and cultural commentary on the famous neighborhood while walking its streets and tasting some of the city's best ethnic food with a small group of up to eight people.
- Taste some of the best food in New York City’s Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood
- A lunchtime start time and plenty of food tastings let you skip lunch before
- A small-group limited to eight people provides an intimate experience
- Vegetarian options are available—just leave a note when checking out
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off - but we'll be happy to offer directions if needed
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. We cannot accommodate Vegan, Kosher, or Gluten-free diets.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hell's Kitchen Food Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynFood Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandCategory
East VillageHelen Hayes TheatreMadison Square ParkWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) New York Penn StationJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirBryant ParkMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA)Manhattan Cruise TerminalThe VesselBronx Little ItalyIntrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumEllis IslandBloomingdale's 59th StreetCiti FieldOne World Trade Center Flatiron BuildingWoolworth Building Bronx Museum of the ArtsColumbia University