- Sunday morning Harlem gospel tour
- Learn about the cultural history of Harlem on a narrated coach tour
- Pass by area highlights like Morningside Heights, the Apollo Theater, Sugar Hill and Columbia University
- Attend a Sunday worship service at a local Baptist Church
- Hear the uplifting vocals and music of a live gospel choir
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Meet your Tour Guide in front of the Sheraton New York 7th Avenue between 52 and 53rd Street (by the revolving door). The Guide will call your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The itinerary is subject to variations during special events (Parades, Marathon, traffic conditions).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Opentour, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.