- Explore Lower Manhattan through the lens of Revolutionary history
- Learn about the lives of Washington and Hamilton in New York City
- See locations referenced in the hit musical “Hamilton”
- A small-group tour for a slower pace and personal attention
Departure & Return
Please meet on the steps of 1 Bowling Green also known as the National Museum of the American Indian and also known as the Alexander U.S. Custom House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours go out in rain, snow and shine. There are no cancellations or rescheduling for rain or snow within 24 hours of the start of the tour.
- Visit Revolutionary Tours NYC web site for additional later times/dates.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Revolutionary Tours NYC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms