2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bring one of your favorite shows into real life during this guided, ‘Gossip Girl’ tour to top New York City sights featured on the show. Follow in the path of the show’s characters snapping selfies as you visit key landmarks that played a role in the ‘Gossip Girl’ story. Explore Bethesda Terrace and Fountain where Blair and Chuck were married, see Nate’s townhouse, and more.
- Visit multiple landmarks and sites featured on the show
- Stops at Wollman Rink, St. James Church, Empire Hotel, The Plaza Hotel
- Ride through New York City in a pedicab operated by your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1411 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
455 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you book at the beginning of your vacation. In case of rain you can reschedule to next day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peter Pan Tours of Central Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The tour is for everyone, my mom really enjoyed it even she has never watched the show!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours City ToursMovie ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityPedicab Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkMovie Tours - New YorkPedicab Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynMovie Tours - BrooklynPedicab Tours - NewarkCity Tours - NewarkMovie Tours - NewarkCategory
Meatpacking DistrictNew York City West VillageHelen Hayes TheatreWashington Square ParkLongacre TheatreManhattan Cruise TerminalWhite Plains Performing Arts CenterMusic Box TheatreNolitaBernard B. Jacobs TheatreDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterCastle Clinton National MonumentCarnegie HallChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexBethel Woods Center for the ArtsRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times SquareChrysler BuildingDreamWorks Trolls the ExperienceMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Winter Garden Atrium