Departure & Return
Pick-Ups and Drop-Offs for "Manhattan To Central Boston" include Central Boston, Cambridge, Brookline, Lower Somerville Pick-Ups and Drop-Offs for "Peripheral Pick-Up and Drop-Off" include those outside "Manhattan To Central Boston" and * Within 128/I-95 Beltway (for Metro Boston) * Within Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and NJ townships along Hudson (for Metro NYC)
|Monday:||02:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||02:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||02:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||03:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Sunday:||03:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Monday:||01:30 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||01:30 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||01:30 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||03:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Sunday:||03:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GoSherpa, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Affordable COVID-Safe, Door-To-Door Transport (NYC To Boston).