- Explore the whole of Manhattan Island on an extended cruise
- Magnificent views of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan Skyline
- Learn about New York's landmarks through live on-board commentary
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Pier 83, New York Address: Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises Pier 83 West 42nd Street New York, NY 10019
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On this sightseeing tour around Manhattan Island, enjoy stunning views of the Big Apple’s brilliant skyline and iconic landmarks, like One World Trade Center’s Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, and many more.
Depart from Pier 83 in midtown Manhattan and cruise all the way around Manhattan Island, bounded by the Hudson, East and Harlem Rivers. While on-board, enjoy live narration from a professional tour guide.
Learn more about the history of each of the sites while taking in the beautiful views of some of New York City’s most popular attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms