- An in-the-know tour of the best Christmas lights in Brooklyn
- See spectacularly lit homes and shops in Dyker Heights and Bay Ridge
- Views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline by night
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Midtown Manhattan
Departure & Return
Departure Point: McDonalds at corner of West 51st & Broadway Address: 1651 Broadway Dates: Daily December 1 - January 3 Return point: Greater Times Square area
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The neighborhoods of Dyker Heights and Bay Ridge in Brooklyn know how to celebrate the holidays. There are Christmas lights galore and dynamic displays of toy soldiers, Santa Claus, and reindeer. It’s been a tradition in these neighborhoods for decades and any lover of holiday decorations should see it.
Walk through the neighborhoods catching sight of lights and displays. You may even meet the owners and creators of some of these displays.
Afterward, on your way back to Manhattan, see the spectacular New York skyline and some of the beautiful displays before ending your tour with drop off in Midtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers that are unable to ambulate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Dyker Heights Brooklyn Christmas Lights Tour.