Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group food tour of High Line, Chelsea Market, and Meatpacking District
- Hassle-free way to savor the sights and flavors of three hip neighborhoods
- Stroll the High Line and meatpacking area; and try foods at the market
- Enjoy snacks such as biscuits and jam; donuts, and empanadas as you explore
Departure & Return
Meet your guide 5 minutes before the tour starts outside Buddakhan Restaurant on the corner of 16th Street and 9th Avenue (address is 75 9th Avenue). In case of inclement weather, please wait inside the vestibule of Chelsea Market and let us know you are there.
The tour will finish at the Vessel and the new Hudson Yards Mall. The tour guide can direct or take you to the nearest subway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours run rain, snow or shine!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We ask that all guests are able to move at a moderate pace so we can cover all of the sights.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Like A Local
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you are looking for a fun way to kill a few hours, get a nice lunch and learn something - this is a great tour.Just do it!" See review
- "I would highly suggest starting the tour a little later as the tour started off with sweets and ended with sweets." See review
- "But overall a good time and definitely worth a visit for outside visitors." See review