- Luxury dinner cruise in New York City
- Soak up incredible vistas of the Manhattan and Brooklyn skylines
- Admire up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Battery Park, Freedom Tower and more
- Indulge in an elegant 3-course dinner and enjoy live jazz entertainment and dancing
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
And then make your way to your table. As the boat cruises down the Hudson River take note of some of the landmarks you're passing: from the Renzo Piano-designed Whitney Museum of American Art to One World Trade Center to the Statue of Liberty. Eventually, as the boat turns toward the East River, get a great view of the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge.
Enjoy the ambience of the boat as it cruises along New York City. Listen to the pianist play different styles of music, including jazz and blues. And then indulge in a delicious three-course lunch prepared by the onboard chef that might include duck, crab chowder, pastas, fresh salads and, of course, dessert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress Code will be enforced: For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men collared shirts and dress pants; a jacket is requested. We strongly discourage casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants are not suitable for this cruise: Bateaux Dinner Cruises feature a sophisticated atmosphere. Children under 6 are not permitted and we do not offer a discounted rate for children.
- Please note: Romance Dinner Cruise package is priced per person for a party of two
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must show proof of vaccination For additional information.
- Guests required to wear masks/face coverings as they are interacting with others Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by New York Premier Dinner Cruise.