Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Art fanatics enjoy Brooklyn's street art on a small-group bike tour
- Visit Bushwick—one of NYC's newest art hubs—and enjoy Brooklyn Bridge views
- With only eight travelers on the tour you get a more personal experience
- Stay safe while you ride around Brooklyn with your bike and helmet included
Departure & Return
Lockaway SelfStorage Facility. Wait at front gate for a guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.