4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a trip to either Oak Alley or Laura Plantation on this 4-hour tour from New Orleans. Explore the creole Laura Plantation, known for its historic representation of slave plantations. Or head further down to Oak Alley Plantation and stroll around the 300-year old oak trees that cover the plantation grounds with a 40-minute guided tour. See the ‘Big House,’ slave quarters, and beautiful architecture and gardens on either tour.
- Take a 4-hour tour to Oak Alley or Laura Plantation from New Orleans
- Visit the ‘Big House,’ slave quarters, and grounds at either plantation
- Learn about the dark history behind these southern slave plantations
- All entrance tickets and round-trip hotel transportation are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick ups are from 8:15 am - 8:45 am am at most uptown and downtown hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Masks are required for tour guides
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Style Tours and Transportation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oak Alley or Laura Plantation Tour from New Orleans?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oak Alley or Laura Plantation Tour from New Orleans?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Oak Alley or Laura Plantation Tour from New Orleans
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansBus Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaPlantation Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachPlantation Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinPlantation Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
The Presbytère Tours & TicketsSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsLongue Vue House and Gardens Tours & TicketsHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC) Tours & TicketsSt. Louis Cathedral Tours & TicketsNew Orleans City Park Tours & TicketsDegas House Tours & TicketsLafayette Square Tours & TicketsOld U.S. Mint Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & TicketsPreservation Hall Tours & TicketsFrenchmen Street Tours & TicketsNew Canal Lighthouse Tours & TicketsCabildo Tours & TicketsAudubon Aquarium of the Americas Tours & Tickets1850 House Tours & TicketsMusical Legends Park Tours & TicketsLafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsMardi Gras World Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) Tours & Tickets