Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of Oak Alley and Laura plantations from New Orleans
- Visit Laura, a historic sugar plantation, with slave quarters
- Stroll through Oak Alley plantation, a National Historic Landmark
- Admire Oak Alley’s oak trees that are 300 years old
- Choose from two departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Please be outside of the Doubletree Hotel (Tchoupitoulas St. entrance - look for rainbow pay phone) at the beginning of the pickup window. Your shuttle departs promptly. Pickup begins at 9:30AM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cajun Encounters Tour Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff