- Food walking tour of New Orleans' French Quarter
- Tastings at five of NOLA's classic eateries, enough food for lunch
- Learn about culinary tradition, urban legends and fun facts from your guide
- Taste local favorites like po-boys, muffaletta, Creole cuisine and handmade candies
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour, please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour will not be able to accommodate last minute changes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- We look forward to meeting you!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tastebud Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Not a good tour for a foodie and not a good value for the money." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews