- 2-hour walking tour of French Quarter's 'freaky' side
- Visit famous places in the French Quarter, including Bourbon Street
- Hear about voodoo, ghosts, and tragic love
- Learn about strange events in New Orleans history
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hear about some of the scandalous – and sometimes tragic – love stories associated with New Orleans. Learn about the city's traditional Mardi Gras celebrations. Find out where to get the cocktails for which the city is famous as you walk down the infamous Bourbon Street.
Learn about Marie Laveau, the city's legendary Voodoo Queen. Hear tales of vampires both fictional and real. For those interested in the paranormal, not only will you hear about some of New Orleans' haunted places but you'll also get to use real paranormal equipment.
Let your 'geeky' New Orleanian guide introduce you to the city's freaky and fun side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me New Orleans Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms