Explore our promoted experiences
- New Orleans riverboat cruise on the Mississippi
- Learn about the Battle of New Orleans during an educational stop
- Multiple departure times throughout the day to fit your schedule
- Food and drinks available for purchase onboard the steam boat
Departure & Return
Located directly at the end of Poydras Street behind the Outlet Collection Mall and the Hilton New Orleans Riverside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- Bags are checked before boarding the vessel to ensure safety during the cruise.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If altered or canceled due to poor weather, cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to departure will NOT be considered. This includes missing the attraction for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Paddlewheels Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands