Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste farm-to-table cuisine at Zimbali Mountain Cooking Studio
- Farm tour, cooking demonstration, full course meal, and wine included
- Choose from a lunch or dinner tour to best suit your needs
- Vegetarian/vegan and gluten-free options available
Departure & Return
Our Transport is offered for pickup at your hotel lobby.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is Casual
- Wear comfortable shoes for the Farm Tour
- Cooking Tours go on in any weather, but Farm Tour portion can get rained out.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Vegan/Vegetarian & Gluten Free + all Food Allergies WELCOME.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zimbali Retreats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.