3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This tour combines a catamaran cruise, snorkeling excursion, and sunset stop at Rick's Cafe—allowing you to experience multiple island highlights in one day. Board a catamaran party boat at Margaritaville and cruise along Negril's coastline, stopping to snorkel at a coral reef and see tropical fish and maybe sea turtles or rays. A domestic open bar on board the boat and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Catamaran party boat cruise from Margaritaville to Rick's Cafe
- Snorkel at a coral reef with a guide; snorkeling equipment provided
- Save money with a domestic open bar on board the boat
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at select Negril hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
3.5 Hour Cruise
Unlimited Drinks ( Appleton Rum, Red Stripe Beer, Vodka, Rum Punch, sodas, juices & filtered water)
Entertainment Provided by the Crew
Snorkeling at the Sandy Cove Reef
Light Snacks (banana chips,potato chips,cheese balls,caramel popcorn,cheese crunch ) on availability
Beach Time at Margaritaville
Sightseeing Along Negrils Coast/7 Mile Beach & West End
ROUNDTRIP TRANSFERS ARE INCLUDED : NEGRIL, LUCEA, MONTEGO BAY
Departure & Return
Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Margaritaville Negril Norman Manley blvd
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring Sunblock, Towel and any money / credit cards for Margaritaville and Ricks Café should you wish to purchase anything
- Please note : You must provide your local hotel details to the Tour Provider
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Tours & Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Negril & Ricks Cafe Sunset Catamaran Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Negril & Ricks Cafe Sunset Catamaran Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Negril & Ricks Cafe Sunset Catamaran Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Negril & Ricks Cafe Sunset Catamaran Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Negril & Ricks Cafe Sunset Catamaran Cruise
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJamaicaMontego BayNegrilLuceaCatamaran Cruises - LuceaWater Tours - LuceaDay Cruises - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaCatamaran Cruises - Montego BayWater Tours - Montego BayDay Cruises - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCatamaran Cruises - Black RiverWater Tours - Black RiverDay Cruises - Black RiverHalf-day Tours - Black RiverCategory