- Catamaran party boat cruise from Margaritaville to Rick's Cafe
- Snorkel at a coral reef with a guide; snorkeling equipment provided
- Save money with a domestic open bar on board the boat
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at select Negril hotels included
Departure & Return
Margaritaville Negril Norman Manley blvd
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring Sunblock, Towel and any money / credit cards for Margaritaville and Ricks Café should you wish to purchase anything
- Please note : You must provide your local hotel details to the Tour Provider
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- ADULTS ONLY DAYS OVER 18 - TUESDAY THURSDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note if the ocean is rough at Ricks Cafe and we can’t dock, we will do the full excursion and transfer all guests to ricks cafe via bus and back after the cruise
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Tours & Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews