Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Flexible, private tour of Negril
- Comprehensive tour of this laid-back town for you and your party
- Travel in a private vehicle from your hotel and back
- Visit local landmarks like Rick's Cafe and Seven Mile Beach
- Meet the locals, play dominoes, and dig in to some jerk chicken
- Water, soda, and beer included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickups at all resorts and Airbnbs. Please list your location here.
1pm pickup from the lobby of any Negril resort/hotel
What To Expect
The tour's first stop is Seven Mile Beach, the famous stretch of sand that features water activities such as snorkeling, water skiing, and parasailing. After hitting up some of the open-air restaurants and beach bars, make a photo stop at Negril Point Lighthouse.
Head for Rick's Cafe, perched on the cliffs overlooking the sea, a popular spot with travelers and locals alike. If you're brave, you can even leap from one of the cafe's diving platforms into the azure sea below; the highest is 35 feet (11 meters). If you're feeling like a more relaxed activity, sidle up to the bar for a tropical drink and jam to the music from a live reggae band.
The tour's last stop is some local neighborhoods to meet the island residents and get a feel for daily life in Negril. Try your hand at a local favorite game, dominoes, sip a drink, and dig into some traditional jerk chicken before heading back to your hotel for drop-off. This private tour ensures personalized attention from your guide and a flexible itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Jamaican Tour Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by PREMIUM - Negril Highlights Tour from Negril - Food & Drinks Included .