- 1.5-hour ATV tour through the Jamaican landscape
- All equipment included
- Stop at the fishing village on Salmon Point to relax on the unspoiled beach
- No experience necessary; ATVs are safe and easy to learn
- Round-trip transportation available from select Negril hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Hit the trail, headed for the fishing village in Salmon Point. Follow your guide through sandy washes, over rocky hills and through stands of hardy mangroves. Once in Salmon Point, relax on the unspoiled sandy beach and catch your breath before heading back.
At the end of your 1.5-hour excursion, enjoy drop-off back in Negril at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I did not pay full price to only ride as a passenger." See review