8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy a full day of horseback riding and river tubing and rafting along Jamaica’s White River on this tour in scenic Ocho Rios. Take a dip in the Blue Hole, one of the island’s most popular attractions. Remember to bring towels, water shoes, a change of clothing, a camera or phone in a waterproof case. The price does not include entrance fees.
- Experience the Blue Hole, a popular attraction on the island
- Travel down the White River on a traditional bamboo raft
- This combination tour is ideal for adventurous travelers
- Price includes private transportation only; entrance fees not included
Saved to wishlist!
Entry fee for all attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Contact us for Special Group Rates......Cash Payment Only
⛔Please note we cannot include entry fees for each attractions due to TripAdvisor/Viator [agreement] by taking a percent which will make it difficult for us to operate this service.
List of things needed for your Tours
● 2 Towels each person
●Change of Clothing
● Camera or phone with waterproof case
Please reach out to us for entrance fees we are unable to provide it here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Road Travel Jamaica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ocho Rios Private Horse Riding, River Tubing and Rafting[Entry fee not included]?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ocho Rios Private Horse Riding, River Tubing and Rafting[Entry fee not included]?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ocho Rios Private Horse Riding, River Tubing and Rafting[Entry fee not included]?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ocho Rios Private Horse Riding, River Tubing and Rafting[Entry fee not included]?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ocho Rios Private Horse Riding, River Tubing and Rafting[Entry fee not included]
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRunaway BayMontego BayNegrilLuceaOcho RiosTrelawnyBus Tours - LuceaFull-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - Montego BayFull-day Tours - Montego BayBus Tours - Black RiverFull-day Tours - Black RiverCategory