6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover some of Jamaica’s top attractions including the Appleton Estate on this all-day tour. At the Appleton Estate, learn about the brand’s range of rums and the rum-making process through a multi-sensory experience. The factory tour also includes stops at an observation tower where you’ll take in panoramic views of the valley. Plus, stop by Floyd's Pelican Bar to catch the sunset.
- Learn how the island’s rum-making process at a local distillery
- Explore two natural attractions: the YS Falls and the Black River
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup is offered from within Negril, West End, and Montego Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Entrance/Admission fees based on tour package booked
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered from anywhere in negril, west end and Montego Bay
And if your resort is out of Montego Bay or in Falmouth you will require an additional charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catch A Cab & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Appleton Rum Factory, Ys Falls, Black River Safari, Floyd’s Pelican Bar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Appleton Rum Factory, Ys Falls, Black River Safari, Floyd’s Pelican Bar?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Appleton Rum Factory, Ys Falls, Black River Safari, Floyd’s Pelican Bar
6 to 8 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisEco ToursClassic Car Tours Segway ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNegrilPub Tours - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaSafaris - LuceaEco Tours - LuceaClassic Car Tours - LuceaSegway Tours - LuceaPub Tours - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayNature and Wildlife - Montego BaySafaris - Montego BayEco Tours - Montego BayClassic Car Tours - Montego BaySegway Tours - Montego BayPub Tours - Black RiverBus Tours - Black RiverNature and Wildlife - Black RiverSafaris - Black RiverEco Tours - Black RiverClassic Car Tours - Black RiverSegway Tours - Black RiverCategory