- Stop at six Bahamian food venues – plenty of tastings for a full lunch!
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Enjoy exclusive privileges from tasting locations including in-store coupons, recipes, and behind the scenes access to local chefs and restaurateurs
- Excellent photo opportunities at major historical sites and downtown landmarks
Departure & Return
You will meet your tour guide behind the Sir Milo Butler Statue (bronze bust) in the center of Rawson Square. It is the most recognizable and centralized location in all of downtown Nassau- across Bay Street from Parliament Square where the Queen Victoria Statue is situated.
Tour ends at Tortuga Rum Cake Bake Shop on North Frederick Street.
What To Expect
Stop and sample delicious food in a variety of venues, including a family-owned Bahamian soul-food restaurant; a spice merchant to sample locally sourced salts, jams, and teas; a restaurant known for Bahamian/Greek fusion; a fair-trade, organic chocolatier to sample hand-made truffles and more!
Between tastings, you’ll wander the leafy streets of downtown Nassau, soaking in stories and history from your local guide. Admire the colonial era architecture and get a feel for the local culture. Your guide will also be able to share recommendations and tips for the rest of your trip.
You’ll conclude the tour with a satisfied belly and a new understanding of downtown Nassau and Bahamian cuisine!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers per tour is 12
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 3 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Not wheelchair accessible at this time or suitable for guests with severe mobility restrictions
- Please note: it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with severe mobility issues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tru Bahamian Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Nassau Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour.