Explore our promoted experiences
- Paddle-wheel boat cruise on Nashville’s Cumberland River
- See the city skyline from an authentic paddle-wheel showboat
- Enjoy live entertainment including music, comedy, and dancers
- Dine on a Southern meal on board
- Choose a lunch or dinner cruise
- Pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note: Hotel pick-up is offered at select downtown Nashville hotels only.
• Lunch Cruise: Please be ready in the Hotel Lobby for pick up by 10:30am for the Lunch Cruise at 12pm.
• Dinner Cruise: Please be ready in the Hotel Lobby for pick up by 5:30pm for the Dinner cruise at 7:00pm.
What To Expect
Board the historically recreated General Jackson Showboat, one of the country's largest paddle-wheel boats, and set off down the Cumberland River. Find a spot on one of the outdoor or indoor decks to enjoy the riverside scenery, then make your way to the boat's onboard Victorian theater to be seated for your meal. Dig into a traditional Southern meal, then sit back and enjoy a show featuring live comedy and music. The dinner show includes a live orchestra and talented dancers.
When the General Jackson pulls back into the dock, transfer to ground transportation for the ride back to your Nashville hotel.
Please see Itinerary section for a sample menu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon advance notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by General Jackson Showboat Lunch or Dinner Cruise in Nashville.