Departure & Return
Access through the small white gate where it says: "Holland House" on the fence and walk to the decks in the back. Your guide will be there to great you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kids under 5 or 6 will have to sit with an adult. We have 2 junior kayaks available for kids over 6 years old.
- There is a weight limit of 215 Lbs per kayak.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Make sure you bring change of clothes and if possible water shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ultimate Kayak Adventure tours in Naples SW Florida
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms