2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This sunset tour along the Floridian backcountry offers excellent views of Naples and its surrounding islands. Explore mangrove-lined channels and tunnels and visit a quiet island to view the sunset. Along the way, fish for a variety of local species including snapper, snook, redfish, sheepshead, sea-trout, and Spanish mackerel. Back at the marina, the captain cleans your catch.
- Sunset tour off the Naples coast
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Price is per group
- Enjoy fishing and sightseeing at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Fishing licenses, fishing gear, and bait
Ponchos in case of rain (but we will try to avoid to book when heavy rain is forecasted)
Landing and facility fees
National Park fees
Bottled water and Sodas
Complimentary small Snacks
Local U.S.C.G. licensed Captain
Cooler with ice for storage for personal snacks and drinks
Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
Life vests for adults and children of all ages and weights
Cups and corkscrew for alcohol (bring your own alcohol only)
Marina public restrooms (next to the guest parking lot)
Gratuities are not included, it is recommended to tip the Captain/Guide (industry standard 10-20%)
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
1575 Danford St , 1575 Danford St, Naples, FL 34112, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Licensed for up to 6 guests: But while the size of the charter boat (22' motorboat) can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, with 4 fishing at the same time, to be most comfortable we limit up to 5 guests for our fishing charters.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if the charter is missed due to late or non-arrival. Cancellation: To get a full refund you must cancel your charter at least 24 hours in advance.
- You are considered a "No Show" if you are 30 minutes late and do not call
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- What if our trip is cut short? Let's say you book a half-day trip (four hours) and a storm makes us return to the dock after two hours, you will only be charged 50% of the total price of your trip. You will only be charged for the length of the trip any given day allows us to get in.
- Wheelchairs or strollers can be brought directly up to the boat but not on the boat. Comfortable seating (chairs with backrest) on the boat is available for persons with disabilities.
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip).
- Covid19: Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mangroveman Charters LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sunset Fishing and or Sightseeing Boat Trip in Naples Bay and the Gulf?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sunset Fishing and or Sightseeing Boat Trip in Naples Bay and the Gulf?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Sunset Fishing and or Sightseeing Boat Trip in Naples Bay and the Gulf
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - FloridaSunset Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Fort MyersSunset Cruises - Fort MyersWater Tours - Fort MyersDay Cruises - Fort MyersPorts of Call Tours - Fort MyersShore Excursions - Everglades National ParkSunset Cruises - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkDay Cruises - Everglades National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Everglades National ParkCategory