- Sunset tour on Naples Bay
- Snacks and nonalcoholic beverages included
- Flexible departure times
- Private tour exclusively for your group
Departure & Return
Drive to the very end of Danford Street. There is a parking lot where you can park your car. Next to the parking lot is a boat ramp and dock where the Captain will be waiting for you next to the boat ready to go. The boat will be parked at or near the boat dock. The boat is white and has a burgundy T-Top.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Swimming is possible during the island stop
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- There are cushioned seats for all guests but tables are not available on the boat.
- Shade is provided in form of a T-top and more shade can be provided in form of a Bimini additionally to the T-top, if requested.
- The boat is a 22' open motorboat with cushioned seating for all 5 guests.
- Covid19: Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mangroveman Charters LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms