Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset tour on Naples Bay
- Snacks and nonalcoholic beverages included
- Flexible departure times
- Private tour exclusively for your group
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Swimming is possible during the island stop
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- There are cushioned seats for all guests but tables are not available on the boat.
- Shade is provided in form of a T-top and more shade can be provided in form of a Bimini additionally to the T-top, if requested.
- The boat is a 22' open motorboat with cushioned seating for all 5 guests.
- Covid19: Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mangroveman Charters LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Sunset and Sightseeing Boat Trip of Naples Bay and the Gulf.