- Cruise departs from and returns to the Tin City Watershops
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on board
- Learn about the history of the area from on-board commentary
- Port fees and taxes (approximately $2 USD) are not included
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Tin City Waterside Shops at the area of docks closest to the US 41 Road Bridge. There are a parking lot and a tiki hut with Pure Florida team members ready to greet you and welcome you aboard. Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by a guardian during the tour
- Sunset tour departs one hour before sunset
- Wear comfortable clothes for warm, hot days as well as sunscreen and bug spray
- Accessible to non-motorized wheelchairs
- Most travelers can participate
- No service animals are allowed onboard. If you have a service animal and are looking to participate, please call our office directly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Florida - Naples
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized