3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get to know the southern Italian capital in a unique way with this 3-hour guided bike tour of Naples. Ride through the historic city with a professional guide, learning about Naples' archaeological, cultural and culinary history. Stop frequently for photos, including a coffee break along the way. Ideal for cruise passengers or short-break tourists.
- 3-hour guided bike tour of Naples
- Follow a guide through this busy and colorful city
- Pedal through the historic center of Naples to see the main sights
- Snap plenty of photos during frequent breaks
- Enjoy a Neapolitan coffee break along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Galleria Principe di Napoli, 27, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual or light sportive
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ride A Bike Naples
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Guided Tour by Bike?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Guided Tour by Bike?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Naples Guided Tour by Bike?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Guided Tour by Bike?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesMountain Bike Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiMountain Bike Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoMountain Bike Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Galleria Umberto ISan Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Centro StoricoNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)IschiaNaples Piazza del MercatoFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Mergellina