2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
bottled water and light snacks
Smallest trip size on the water (8 people with guide max) for your safety and enjoyment.
Dry bags and dry boxes for phones, keys, camera, light jacket and etc..
Guides that have at least four years of kayak guiding experience at the minimum for your safety
Professional naturalists that are knowledgeable and know how to give our guest a great experience
safety instruction and paddle talk before the adventure
Free smiles and great memories
Clothes and shoes (flip flops, or water shoes) that you don't mind getting dirty or wet
Things to bring: sunscreen (we recommend at least SPF 45), bug spray, sunglasses, and hat for sun
Personal items to bring: Medication (inhalers, epi-pens etc..), and change of clothes just in case
Gratuities for guide are not expected but appreciated for a job well done
Departure & Return
1295 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34114, USA
Look for our Shurr Adventures Vehicle at the kayak launch
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shurr Adventures Everglades
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SINGLE KAYAKS | Mangrove Maze Small-Group Tour in Marco Island and Naples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during SINGLE KAYAKS | Mangrove Maze Small-Group Tour in Marco Island and Naples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during SINGLE KAYAKS | Mangrove Maze Small-Group Tour in Marco Island and Naples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SINGLE KAYAKS | Mangrove Maze Small-Group Tour in Marco Island and Naples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
SINGLE KAYAKS | Mangrove Maze Small-Group Tour in Marco Island and Naples
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNaplesNature and Wildlife - FloridaKayaking - FloridaNature and Wildlife - Fort MyersKayaking - Fort MyersNature and Wildlife - Everglades National ParkKayaking - Everglades National ParkCategory