Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the local flora and fauna from your guide
- Your guide sends photos of your tours to your email
- All necessary kayaking equipment is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departs in Naples, FL. (See email: expect an email within 12 hrs after booking for the specific time and departure location. Departure sites and launch times are specially selected based on the tide for the day you booked (view our online booking calendar to see times in advance).
|Saturday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Required forms: per our insurance policy, each participant will be required to sign our participant agreement release & acknowledgement of risk waiver form onsite prior to participating in any activities. (Please contact us if you need these forms in advance or if you have any questions regarding these forms. They are common and are required for water sports activities. Even though, this is a relatively safe activity, please acknowledge this is an at your own risk activity where you and your minor will be kayaking in brackish & saltwater to view wildlife which can be unpredictable).
- ALL MINORS MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign their participant agreement release & acknowledgement of risk liability form. This is required for any minor to participate in any of our activities. (Please contact us if you need these forms in advance for a parent to sign).
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minors ages 7-13 are allowed to paddle in a tandem, but must have an adult in the same kayak with them.
- Minors ages 4-6 ride in the middle plastic molded seat near their parent when 2 seats are booked in a tandem. There is plenty of room for comfort and to extend your legs.
- Kayak tours are designed for easy/beginner level. However, you should decide if you're in sufficient health to participate in this activity. At times currents and winds can change direction requiring additional effort. All participants that ride in a paddling seat must be physically fit, able and willing to paddle. Otherwise, they can ride in the center seat with two other paddlers in the kayak, so long as weight requirements are met.
- No alcohol permitted. Cannot be under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Free 10 digital photos are taken during your tour for your group and are shared easily with you via google drive within 24-48 business hours excluding holidays.
- All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight Limits cannot exceed the following: single seat kayak weight limit is 350 lbs, tandem weight limit is 250 lbs per participant or a combined weight of 500 lbs or less.
- All participants must wear a lifejacket (PFD) when kayaking.
- Recommended items to bring on your tour includes: Polarized sunglasses, Water resistant sunscreen lotion 50 SPF or greater, Sun shielding hat, Any personal items you will need and can't be without, Insect repellent, A zip lock baggie to place any items you want to prevent from getting wet (There is a sealed storage compartment to store items, often times it stays dry, however items can and may still get wet inside the compartment), Water shoes/aqua socks, Comfortable clothing such as dri-fit clothing or swimwear or shorts that you don't mind getting wet, Towel, Use the restroom before arrival (since we pick hot spots to see wildlife, some areas may not have bathrooms onsite), Sufficient bottled water and snacks for a two and a half hour kayak tour, A Happy Disposition & Smiles for Pics & Videos of your Great Kayak Adventure (pics & videos are a free service we provide. if you do not want your pic taken just simply let us know).
- Pricing is per seat. Seats will be in tandem kayaks, Single kayak seats will be made available for single bookings and the extra person that is in your group when you book an odd number of seats.
- Near public transportation
- Due to operational costs: If you book only 1 seat, then we reserve the right to cancel your tour and have a full refund issued back to you or reschedule you on another available date if no other participants have joined the tour you booked.
- Most travelers can participate
- You will need to decide if you are physically fit to paddle a kayak.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naples Kayak Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms