- Covered boat protects you from the elements in all weather
- High tech sunglasses are provided to all passengers
- Choose between morning or afternoon small group tours
- Learn about the animals and ecosystems of the area
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Port of the Islands Marina Address: 525 Newport Drive Dock D, Naples Florida 34114
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Barry Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Manatee Sightseeing Eco-Tour by Boat in Naples.
- "I highly recommend this tour because of the reasonable price, the scenic location and mostly because of Captain Paul!" See review