Departure & Return
Departs in Marco Island, FL. (See email: expect an email within 12 hrs after booking for the specific time and departure location. Departure sites and launch times are specially selected based on the tide for the day you booked (view our online booking calendar to see times in advance).
*PARKING: It is highly recommended to shuttle/taxi/uber etc. to your tour. Parking is extremely limited to only a dozen non-trailer spots at any of the 10,000 Islands launch sites per new 2021 Collier County rules. Please see helpful parking options and details under Additional Info Section below.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Required forms: each participant will be required to sign our participant agreement release & acknowledgement of risk and our equipment agreement waiver & release of liability forms onsite prior to participating in any activities. (Please contact us if you need these forms in advance or if you have any questions regarding these forms. They are common and are required for water sports activities. Even though, this is a relatively safe activity, please acknowledge this is an at your own risk activity where you and your minor will be kayaking in brackish & saltwater to view wildlife which can be unpredictable).
- ALL MINORS MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign their participant agreement release & acknowledgement of risk and our equipment agreement waiver & release of liability forms. This is required for any minor to participate in any of our activities. (Please contact us if you need these forms in advance for a parent to sign).
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minors ages 7-13 are allowed to paddle in a tandem, but must have an adult in the same kayak with them.
- Minors ages 4-6 ride in the middle plastic molded seat near their parent when 2 seats are booked in a tandem. There is plenty of room for comfort and to extend your legs.
- Kayak tours are designed for easy/beginner level. However, you should decide if you're in sufficient health to participate in this activity. At times currents and winds can change direction requiring additional effort. All participants that ride in a paddling seat must be physically fit, able and willing to paddle. Otherwise, they can ride in the center seat with two other paddlers in the kayak, so long as weight requirements are met.
- No alcohol permitted. Cannot be under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Handmade seashell jewelry contains small parts and is a potential choking hazard. Seashell jewelry is only intended for and only hand crafted for persons 12 years of age and older.
- Free photos are taken during your tour for your group and are shared easily with you via google drive within 24-48 hours excluding holidays.
- All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight Limits cannot exceed the following: single seat kayak weight limit is 350 lbs, tandem weight limit is 250 lbs per participant or a combined weight of 500 lbs or less.
- All participants must wear a lifejacket (PFD) when kayaking.
- Recommended items to bring on your tour includes: Polarized sunglasses, Water resistant sunscreen lotion 50 SPF or greater, Sun shielding hat, Any personal items you will need and can't be without, Insect repellent, A zip lock baggie to place any items you want to prevent from getting wet (we have large dry bags for your use as well), Water shoes, Comfortable clothing such as swimwear or shorts that you don't mind getting wet, Towel, Use the restroom before arrival, Sufficient bottled water and snacks for a two and a half hour kayak tour, A Happy Disposition & Smiles for Pics of your Great Kayak Adventure (pics are a free service we provide. if you do not want your pic taken just simply let us know).
- Pricing is per seat. Seats will be in tandem kayaks, Single kayak seats will be made available for single bookings and the extra person that is in your group when you book an odd number of seats.
- Near public transportation
- Please note: this is not snorkeling in a coral reef. This tour is a combination tour which includes: kayaking, snorkeling for seashells and land shelling. You will be kayaking to an island only accessible by kayak/boat with an option to snorkel off island shoals or beaches during tidal conditions that provide water clarity for snorkeling for seashells. You can have fun snorkeling for a host of seashells, sand dollars and more! Land shelling time is also provided during this tour. During snorkeling, the level of water clarity cannot ever be guaranteed due to the nature of the ever-changing ocean conditions, therefore this is an optional activity. If on a rare occasion the water clarity conditions unexpectedly change to the point that snorkeling for seashells is unable to occur as determined by your guide; then we will discount your tour in one of the following ways: a) 20% refund per seat if snorkeling is cancelled and you did not receive snorkel gear or b) we will issue you a 10% refund and you can keep your opened snorkel gear that you received. This tour is an outdoor kayaking and snorkeling activity and is therefore extremely weather and wind speed dependent.
- PARKING: This is a specialized tour into the 10,000 Islands. The county has new 2021 regulations for everyone regarding access/parking into this area. Since, we hold a commercial permit and are a licensed Collier County business, we have access to this location to provide tours so, you can experience this wonderful adventure. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to shuttle or taxi/uber etc. to your tour. Parking is NOT guaranteed and is extremely limited to only a dozen spots at any of the 10,000 Islands launch sites per new 2021 Collier County rules. Driving may result in: no parking found or parking offsite which would result in walking to your tour from there. If you drive, please do not park in non parking areas or “boat trailer only” parking spots as the county is enforcing parking fees/fines. Parking fees/fines that you may incur are not included in this tour. If you choose to drive: it is advisable to leave early to secure one of the dozen non-trailer parking spots in advance but, please keep in mind a spot may never become available. Certain days of the week may yield different parking circumstances. We do not provide a shuttle or transportation service to your tour. Be sure to plan in advance for your arrival. No shows will not receive a refund for their tour. Full refunds are issued if your tour is cancelled 24 hours in advance. Please travel safely.
- Due to operational costs: If you book only 1 seat, then we reserve the right to cancel your tour and have a full refund issued back to you or reschedule you on another available date if no other participants have joined the tour you booked.
- Most travelers can participate
- You will need to decide if you are physically fit to paddle a kayak and snorkel in waters.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naples Kayak Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms