- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- Your guide captures photos of your tour
- All necessary kayaking equipment is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We launch from the pull off parking area in the middle of Big Hickory Island. Look for the clear kayaks and the white cargo trailer to find your guide!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must bring their own life jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For your safety, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per guest, and a combined limit of 425 lbs for two people in a tandem kayak
- Our kayaks are tandem and designed for 2 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SHPH Adventures LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons