- Full-day tour of Capri island from Naples or Sorrento
- Admire views along the coast as you cruise to the island by jetfoil
- Visit the lively island towns of Anacapri and Capri
- Ride the funicular from La Piazzetta to Marina Grande
- Marvel at natural wonders like the Blue Grotto
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the main port of Naples, Molo Beverello , outside the Bar Picnic at 08.00 am. From 4th of November to 28 of February of each year the meeting time is at 09.00 am
The meeting point is the main port of Sorrento,Marina Piccola, outside the hotel Faro at 08.10 am. From 4th of November to 28 of February of each year the meeting time is at 09.20 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- High waves could impede the entrance to the Blue Grotto. If this happens on the day of your tour, you will visit another attraction on the island
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- On the day of the tour, the signed voucher has to be delivered to the guide
- Hotel pickup is not included for this activity, however it will be requested at the time of booking with an additional cost.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible because changes should be done to adapt it and it's not possible in a group tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The Blue Grotto is a great experience - be aware that it is not always open - it depends on the weather and the seas." See review
- "If you choose to swim you definitely need water shoes, the beach is all pebbles and no sand." See review
- "This is an absolute must when visiting the Amalfi Coast area." See review