Explore our promoted experiences
- Boat tour from Marco Island to Cape Romano
- Explore Florida's gulf waters south of Naples
- Pick shells and enjoy the sights of Cape Romano
- Learn about the maze of mangroves that make up the Ten Thousand Islands
Departure & Return
ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. We will meet you at 11:00 AM at Caxambas Park Marina. Pay the *$10 Parking Ticket* and display it on your dashboard. We will meet you by the floating docks in front of the ship store where our Captains and guides will greet you by the name on your reservation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and kids life preservers are available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventures and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Ask for Captain Marco - he is a native of Marco Island and a master naturalist who knows every bird, shell, animal, canal, tree and the history of the island." See review