8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
No stop in southern Italy is complete without seeing Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, but visiting by public transportation can be time consuming and stressful. With this private driving tour, cut hours off travel times and visit Positano and Sorrento before stopping for a guided tour of the Roman ruins in Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets to avoid the long wait at the entrance.
- Avoid the hassle of public transportation to the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii
- Free time to visit the towns of Positano and Sorrento on foot
- Priority admission and an art historian guide in Pompeii
- Set your own itinerary and pace with a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8.00am at Pier in Naples. Please inform about your cruise ship details.
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Pompeii with Lello & Co.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi Coast & Pompeii in a Day Private Trip w Pickup from Naples Port Terminal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast & Pompeii in a Day Private Trip w Pickup from Naples Port Terminal?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi Coast & Pompeii in a Day Private Trip w Pickup from Naples Port Terminal?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast & Pompeii in a Day Private Trip w Pickup from Naples Port Terminal?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast & Pompeii in a Day Private Trip w Pickup from Naples Port Terminal
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)PosillipoSolfataraMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)Pio Monte della MisericordiaPiazza del Gesù Nuovo Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Via ToledoSansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)La Reggia Designer Outlet Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)